From: Greg Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 8 October, 2010 13:52:20
Subject: Re: re. is contemporary archaeology crap?

Never mind 'Sensible Archaeology'.
The manifesto of the provisional splinter group 'Comfy Archaeology' looks to
remove any awkward, contested or political material from our - or anybody else's
- research.
Surely it is not the job of archaeology to upset or disturb or worry? Let us all
agree to stick with what we know and like best.
Reassuringly yours.