Mark. You seem to be saying the opposite. One view is people are told they are responsible, and the other view is that their autonomy is completely undermined or removed.

Confused of Slough.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From:         Mark Rapley <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:33:43
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)

Indeed. They totally obliterate any sense that miserable people may be
agentic human actors in their own right.

Mark Rapley, PhD,
Professor of Clinical Psychology,
Programme Director - Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology,
School of Psychology,
The University of East London,
Stratford Campus,
Water Lane,