You're right Penny, the list can potentially do more than just
co-ordinate. It might also help people to meet and form the nucleus of
groups, so it is both/and, not either/or. What I had in mind was simply
that action against the cuts clearly needs to be both broad-based and
local - perhaps "community based", to coin a phrase.

J.