Hi there

Thank you for the advice regarding my twin data (mostly sent off the
board).

Seems I didn't put enough info in the email sorry for that!

The resolution is 2.6Ang.
My first thought was that the crystal was a fragment of the full length
protein.
The crystals are undergoing mass spec (the proteins itself appears
stable using DLS etc)...
I did try molecular replacement in the different space groups prior to
detwin with variants of my search model.
Truncate for the centric moments of E show a value close to 1.5 (perfect
twin is 1.5)
H test for twinning close -lkh is close to 0.5
Pseudo twin fraction is given as 0.43
The unmerged data processed in p1 are selected as p21 by Pointless and
P421/3 if given as unmerged in p21.

Thankfully I have new crystals now...

Gina