Hi Allen:

I have a smaller Zalman monitor, but I defined buttons to set the screen size (and toggle stereo) like this:

coot_toolbar_button("FullScreen", "set_graphics_window_size(1680,999)", "gtk-network")

Making the vertical dimension an odd number seems to be required to ensure that stereo is the right way around.  Even if a saved state changes the dimensions, this will change it back, and therefore presumably reset the stereo the correct way.  (It might need to be an even number for different setups, but once you find what you need, it should be reproducible).

HTH,

Bill

William G. Scott
Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
228 Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA