AccessArt Network: Call for submissions Call for submissions - Find out more and get in touch at http://www.accessart.org.uk/?page_id=1318

In November AccessArt will be launching a series of friendly talks and networking events in the informal setting of Cafe Rouge, Cambridge.

Who are the events for?

Designed to appeal to all stakeholders in children's and young people's creative development from teachers (all key stages), lecturers, educators, creative practitioners and parents themselves, AccessArt Network events will give a focused but informal opportunity to share practice and inspiration. We want you to leave the sessions feeling refueled, stimulated and enabled. If you are willing to share your own practice or want to absorb and discuss new approaches then these events are for you.

What is the focus? How can I get involved and make the sessions work for me?

AccessArt Network events will centre around a particular issue, which will be explored through practical presentations and conversations.

To help us ensure these events are representative of your interests, we'd like to hear from you:

To help you to respond, we've staged four questions which you can use to help trigger your response:

- How can we create time and space to enable sustained creative thought and action?
- How can we encourage creative thought and action to be the norm, rather than an add-on, or one-off.
- How can we best enable teenaged creativity?
- What tools can we use to increase motivation and ownership of creative learning?

Call for submissions - Find out more and get in touch at http://www.accessart.org.uk/?page_id=1318

Although the events will take place in Cambridge, we hope to podcast/share content via the AccessArt website. If you can't make it in person, or live too far away to attend, you can still request an area of focus to be discussed and we will share the outcome with you in this way.

By participating in the AccessArt Network events you will be contributing to the extended creative community both in Cambridge and beyond via award winning AccessArt and supporting us in invaluable project work with children and young people.

Best wishes

Paula Briggs
AccessArt

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
http://www.accessart.org.uk
Registered Charity No: 1105049 Company Limited: 05110197