Dear Peter,

the copies arrived on Saturday, just in time for me to give one to a friend visiting from Vermont. I don't suppose you have any (2) more?

It's a wonderful poem -- I'm not sure how I missed getting the Carcanet when it came out (I have the Shearsman portion).

Thanks,

David

David Latane
 http://www.standmagazine.org (Stand Magazine, Leeds)