I've done it again, and while making the kind of remark one doesn't
want broadcast.  This is very reprehensible. I really will try harder
in future.
PR

On 30 Oct 2010, at 12:19, Peter Riley wrote:

Ta.  I'm waiting to learn what Mike's response to it is -- not sure
he's seen it yet.

I've known Loydell say sensible things in the past (about 3).
Evidently he has now disappeared up his own A-hole.

Hope to see yous soon,
Peter