---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: remi van Doorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Carter Center - Research, Planning and Development Team Members
Recruitment Notice

Dear All,

Hope you are fine.

I am writing to inform you that we are looking to hire one international and
one national to comprise a two-person Kathmandu-based Research, Planning and
Development (RPD) team that would support (your) the observer's work in the
field. Please find attached the recruitment notice for this position. If you
are interested to being considered in this position please contact me. Also,
if you are aware of good candidates, I would greatly appreciate it if you
could pass this notice along to them.  As described in the attached notice,
it is expected that selected candidates would begin work in January 2011
contingent upon availability of funding.

Thanks very much,

Remi van Doorn
LTO Project Coordinator
The Carter Center - Nepal
Office Tel:+977 1 444 5055/1446 ext: 102
Office Fax:+977 1 444 5055/1446
Mobile: 9851106841
Email: [log in to unmask]