Hi Mike

The third option is hover highlighting, found in the Options drop down menu > Speech Options

Screen shot 2010-10-07 at 10.27.27 AM.png

Cheers

Greg

Greg O’Connor
Education Services Manager
SPECTRONICS
Inclusive Learning Technologies®

PO BOX 88
ROCHEDALE  QLD  4123
AUSTRALIA

Phone: (07) 3808 6833
Fax: (07) 3808 6108
NZ Phone: (09) 889 9574
Email: [log in to unmask]

Skype name: gregoconnor2480
Australian Web: www.spectronicsinoz.com
New Zealand Web: www.spectronics.co.nz

PS Need help learning to use our software programs or just finding out about options available? Why not book in for one of our online training sessions? Visit www.spectronicsinoz.com/onlinetraining for details of this convenient way to learn about our technologies - delivered to you right at your computer!