This is a warm invitation for the 2nd instalment of Chisenhale Art Club!
This is our new monthly night of Dance, Film, New Music and Live Art curated
by Bryony Kimmings, Matt Shlomowitz and Roberta Jean.

For November we have invited three artists that are performing their own
material as solos.

Iona Kewney
Iona's solo work is a balance between dance, madness and performance art;
the mentality of taking things beyond the limits of exertion, testing human
will and physical endurance.

John Butcher
John Butcher's work ranges through improvisation, his own compositions,
multitracked saxophone pieces and explorations with feedback and extreme
acoustics.
www.johnbutcher.org.uk

Victoria Grey
Victoria makes temporary action sculptures that explore choreographies of
materiality and tensions between the status of objects and bodies in
performance. The piece she will present is titled "Limen".
www.victoriagray.co.uk

Wednesday 3rd November
Doors: 7.30pm
Acts: 8.00pm
£5 on the door

Check out the blog:
http://chisenhaleartclub.tumblr.com/

-------------------------
Roberta Jean
Chisenhale Dance Space
+44 208 9816617
www.chisenhaledancespace.co.uk

Company no. 1740641 / Charity no. 288 149
Registered address: 64-84 Chisenhale Road, London E3 5QZ
This communication and any attachments are intended for the addressee only
and may be confidential. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail
and any attachments.