Courtauld Institute Annual Second-Hand Book Sale is on until the 13th October.

It is full of recent, not so recent books and exhibition catalogues. Sale catalogue and back periodical issues (I noticed lots of Art History and Burlington issues). See below for details.

06/10/2010 to 13/10/2010

When:

Wednesday 6 October – Wednesday 13 October 2010 (weekdays only)
10.00 am – 5.00 pm daily

Where:

Courtauld Institute of Art Foyer
Somerset House
Strand
London  WC2R 0RN
United Kingdom

Contact:

Janine Catalano ([log in to unmask])

Details

It is once again time for the Courtauld’s Annual Second-Hand Book Sale. Deftly managed by Jane Ferguson, this yearly event is an opportunity to pick up wonderful books at tremendous bargains. Moreover, all money raised goes to Student Travel Grants. Do come by early to get the best of the bunch!

As always, we welcome donations of books on all subjects (with the exception of sales catalogues); books can be brought to The Courtauld Institute of Art from 9.30 to 5.30 weekdays from now until Friday 1 October (earlier is preferable). We are also in need of volunteers to help price books in advance of the sale, and assist with running the sale. If you can assist, or have any questions, please contact[log in to unmask] or ring 020 7848 1082.

Emma Floyd, Librarian

Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art

16 Bedford Square

London WC1B 3JA

Tel: 0207 580 0311 Fax: 0207 636 6730

www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk