From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debbie Usher
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A3 Scanners

Dear All,

Can anyone recommend a good A3 scanner for scanning both photographs and papers?

There was a useful discussion on A3 scanners in 2009 on the Archives-NRA listserv but I thought I would ask again as I know the market moves on and more products become available.

With Many Thanks,

Debbie Usher, Archivist
Middle East Centre Archive
St Antony's College
Oxford OX26JF
UK
tel. +44 1865 284706
tel. UK 01865 284706
email: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.sant.ox.ac.uk/mec/meca.shtml

This message contains information from Belfast Health And Social Care Trust which may be privileged and confidential.
If you believe you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.

This email has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.