List members may be interested in the following new collection of books.

We've just launched our latest collection of books, the Learning and
Communities Collection, which brings together five of our most admired and
popular titles - at a savings of 40% for a few days only, to celebrate the
launch!

What's In The Collection?
International in perspective and contemporary in approach, our Learning and
Communities Collection consists of five books which together bring you 1,920
pages of world-class experience and inspiration in the field of learning and
communities:

1. The New Museum Community: Audiences, Challenges, Benefits: inspiring
essays explore how museums are succeeding – in many different ways – in
reaching and involving social groups traditionally overlooked or excluded
from the museum experience.
2. Narratives of Community: Museums and Ethnicity: essays on how museums are
looking anew at the ways communities are represented, and confronting
existing assumptions about them.
3. New Thinking: Rules for the (R)evolution of Museums: leading
professionals focus on the innovations taking place in some of the world’s
most forward-thinking museums, and chart new the directions needed in
today’s challenging environment.
4. Inspiring Action: Museums and Social Change: practical essays explore the
theory and practice of building social inclusion into museum programmes with
(among others) offenders, unemployed, elderly and disadvantaged people.
5. Rethinking Learning: Museums and Young People: case studies demonstrate
how imaginative, responsive services for children and young people can have
a transformative impact on a museum and its visitors.

These five books normally cost £199.83. However, when you order the Learning
and Communities Collection, you receive them all for just £119 - a 40%
savings. Please note that this special launch rate ends on 31 October.

For more information and to order please visit: www.museumsetc.com/?p=3480.

I hope you'll take advantage of this groundbreaking and inspirational
Collection - and the exceptional launch value!

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc

PS As always, you're fully covered by our guarantee: if, once received, you
feel this Collection is not for you, we'll happily provide a full refund!