Oh Peter! I thought I was an anorak with Henry Petroski’s book The Pencil as my constant companion!

Joe

From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Kurilecz
Sent: 08 October 2010 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Collecting policies (and paperclips)

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Holly Fairhall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If anybody has any good articles regarding the paperclip (and its place in archives) in particular the 'digital paperclip' please forward them to me - I want to do a write up on my blog.

find a copy of Henry Petroski's book The evolution of useful things which has good chapter on the development of  paper clips

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va