What about hands - free types -aka 'a clip round the ear'?

Tis friday ...

--
Sincerely

Pamela Cranston
Photographic Research and Preservation Officer
Dept of Special Collections
University of St Andrews Library
North Street
St Andrews
Fife, KY16 9TR

Tel: 01334 462328
Fax: 01334 462282
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://specialcollections.st-and.ac.uk/
Photographic Database: http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/saspecial/

“The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No.SC013532”