Introduction to Programming Using Matlab
Wed 01 December 2010 (10 - 5pm)
Wed 08 June 2011 (10 - 5pm)
Weblink: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/courses/matlabcourses/introductiontoprogrammingusingmatlab
Statistical Analysis Using R (NEW!)
Wed 08 December 2010 (10 - 5pm)
Tue 08 March 2011 (10 - 5pm)
Weblink: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/courses/rcourses/statisticalanalysisusingr
Please note that we also provide courses in SPSS, Stata, Matlab, Clinical Trials & R. Please contact 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information.

We also provide STATISTICAL ADVICE on a one-to-one consultation basis. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or visit http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp for further details.

For further information please contact Richard on 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Alternatively an application form and accompanying course outline can be downloaded from our web-site: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp.

SIGNOFF allstat