Dear Allstat,

CK Clinical is a leading clinical recruitment company handling jobs in clinical research and drug development. Our clients include some of the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies from around the world and our reputation for honesty and integrity is well known. We offer contract and permanent job opportunities within Clinical Data Management, Clinical SAS Programming, Clinical Statistics, Clinical Coding, CRF Design, Database Build, and EDC Technology.

We are currently recruiting for a Contract Senior Statistician with a UK based Pharmaceutical organisation, to work within Phases II-IV Clinical trials. Rates on offer are competitive and can be discussed upon application.

The main responsibilities includes:

* Providing expert statistical knowledge and thinking to optimally design a series of clinical studies in a specific therapeutic area or area of expertise.
* Providing expert statistical thinking to support risk assessment, decision-making processes, and performing the statistical analysis of data from a series of studies and ensuring appropriate interpretation of the results.
* Provide support to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
* Leading a study-specific or project-wide delivery team, or be the representative, as agreed with management and the project team.
* Negotiation of time frames for the completion of tasks.
* Delivery of the tasks as agreed and present results effectively.
* Management of statistical work contracted out to a CRO or research collaborator.

Interested applicants should hold an MS/MSc in Medical Statistics or related field with proven experience as a statistician within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology arena.

For immediate consideration, please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44(0)1438 870028 or email an updated CV to [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Priya

Priya Mukherjee BSc (Hons) MRec CertRP
Senior Consultant