I just got the following request for info.  I have yet to encounter a mention of Dee creating an artificial sun via alchemy (or describing how to do so).  Anyone have any ideas for further reference?  Or has anyone even heard of this one?

LVX
Aaron

--- On Fri, 10/1/10, Wendrich artHouse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Wendrich artHouse <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dee
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 4:10 PM

Dear Aaron,

I’m looking for some pointers to a book with reference to Dee ’s alchemical work which produces an artificial sun.  I found this reference in Jung and the Alchemical Imagination (Jeffrey Raff).  There is a reference given, but I’m wondering if there are any other sources, preferably from Dee ’s own writings.

If you are able to suggest anything, I would be very grateful.

Love,

Harry Wendrich