Dear Ed,

I found these reports in quick search through my database:

Clutton-Brock, Juliet (1969): Carnivore remains from the excavations
of the Jericho Tell. in: Ucko, Peter J. & Dimbleby, G. W. (eds.): The
domestication and exploitation of plants and animals, 337-345, London

Clutton-Brock, Juliet (1979): The Mammalian Remains from the Jericho
Tell. – Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 45, 135-157, pl. 13

Dechert, Birgit (1995): The Bone Remains from Hirbet- ez Zeraquon.
in: Buitenhuis, Hilke & Uerpmann, Hans-Peter (eds.): Archaeozoology
of the Near East II, 79-87, Leiden

Kansa, Eric C. / Whitcher Kansa, Sarah / Levy, Thomas E. (2006): Eat
Like An Egyptian? – A Contextual Approach to an Early Bronze I
"Egyptian Colony" in the Southern Levant. in: Maltby, J. Mark (ed.):
Integrating Zooarchaeology, Prodeedings of the 9th Conference of the
International Council of Archaeozoology, Durham, August 2002, 76-91,
Oxford

Wapnish, Paula (1984): The Dromedary and Bactrian Camel in Levantine
historical Settings: the Evidence from Tell Jemmeh. in: Clutton-
Brock, Juliet & Grigson, Caroline (eds.): Animals and Archaeology: 3.
Early Herders and their Flocks, British Archaeological Reports
International Series 202, 171-200, Oxford

I will send you Kansa (2006) off-list. Of the other ones I do have
only paper copies. If you are interested in these please try to get
acess to them on an easy way first. If you are not successful I can
offer to send you paper copies via snail mail.

Yours

Christian

--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de