Using images Hi There

I’m having trouble with images in terms of retaining quality. I’m using screen grabs from my exisiting PPT presentations which have nice graphics. They often have some text on them but when brought into learning object are not really acceptable. Any advice on file format / file size / resolution – have tried creating them from scratch with Photoshop but they are just the same – any advice gratefully received.

Thanks – Joan

Joan Walker
Senior eAdvisor: Curriculum / Deputy Manager
JISC RSC Scotland South & West
University of Glasgow
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>