Dear all,

Does anyone know about a useful e-learning/blended learning taxonomy? In UHI, we want to use a taxonomy for identifying and structuring staff development along a taxonomical tree. If any of you have created or know about such a taxonomy or ontology, could you please let me know? Maybe you are using one in your repository or otherwise?

Many thanks and best regards
Wolfgang

Dr Wolfgang Greller
Programme Manager