Hi,

Yes, there are intermittent sam test warnings at many sites with
grid013.jet.efda.org: WARNING: No information for [attribute(s): ['GlueSALocalID', 'GlueSAAccessControlBaseRule', 'GlueSAFreeOnlineSize', 'GlueSAStateAvailableSpace']] in [ldap://lcgbdii0635.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:2170 [130.246.183.73]]

and sam jobs also failing on the WN with
Message Broker URI was not given. Trying to obtain it from IS.
ERROR: No brokers found in 'PROD' network [BDII lcgbdii.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:2170,lcg-bdii.gridpp.ac.uk:2170,lcg-bdii.cern.ch:2170,bdii.scotgrid.ac.uk:2170].
* got an empty brokers list from BDII

This has been happening for around the past week I think.

Wahid

On 7 Sep 2010, at 09:36, Hellier, Richard (STFC,RAL,ESC) wrote:

> Hi
>
> At RAL we’ve been seeing strange problems with our top-level BDII servers.  Chris Walker at QMUL logged a GGUS ticket about some of Steve Lloyd’s tests failing (on doing replication for example) because required entries were absent from the information service.
>
> Is anyone else seeing similar problems elsewhere, please?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.