I got the impression that the FS was deployable anywhere and was
documented. This would be one more service that NGIs could provide for
their other VOs. i.e VOs have a 'home' NGI that supports central
services for it.

One problem solved is thousands of jobs hitting a shared software server
for data files that probably shouldn't be there. probably not a problem
for other VOs who behave themselves.

John

VOs?