Colleagues

Please find below details of a post at the School of Law here at Stirling.

Although we are in principle looking for somebody with experience in the Scots private law subjects (although that might include people from other jurisdictions who can bring a comparative perspective to bear on the teaching of same) we would always be keen to hear from those who can make a full contribution to our research profile. Those who have a track record in securing external research funding would also be strong candidates.

Please note that we've also just advertised vacancies in our sports studies department; details are on jobs.ac.uk.

Regards

Dave

01786 467285

www.law.stir.ac.uk/staff/D.McArdle.php

twitter.com/davemcardle

The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.
Sport&EU, The Association for the Study of Sport and the European Union can be found at http://www.sportandeu.com