Dear all,

I am sure that the answer to this is simple. ...

I have done a group inversion on a set of 10 subjects' MEG data. Then I have produced the images to use in a standard 2nd level analysis. This all seems fine, and I have 'estimated' the model. However, when I get to checking out the results of a particular contrast I get this message.

??? Error using ==> spm at 481
Unknown Modality.

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 632
        if strcmp(spm('CheckModality'),'FMRI')

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 539
        spm_results_ui('DrawButts',hReg,DIM,Finter,WS,FS);

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 333
    hReg      = spm_results_ui('SetupGUI',M,DIM,xSPM,Finter);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I get that it is a problem with knowing the modality, but I thought that it did know!?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Duncan