Mricron (the version that works with nifti-1 images) also has an intel mac version.

On 9/2/10 3:56 PM, "Manish Dalwani" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi SPM'ers,
I have recently switched from windows to Mac and I used MRIcro on windows to reconstruct the 3D epi images in analyze from the original dicom (*.dcm) format. I have tried SPM's DICOM import routine, but it works extremely slow. I have also tried using Parallel Desktop (Windows) in Mac environment, again extremely slow, although it works.

Is there any software similar to MRIcro (and as convenient) that reconstructs 3D from 2D on Mac OS?

Thanks,
Manish Dalwani
Sr. PRA
Dept. of Psychiatry
University of Colorado

Don Rojas, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Director, Magnetoencephalography Laboratory
University of Colorado Denver
Department of Psychiatry, Mail Stop F-546
Anschutz Medical Campus, Building 500 N2227D
13001 E 17th Place
PO Box 6508
Aurora CO 80045-0508