Hi SPM'ers,
I have recently switched from windows to Mac and I used MRIcro on windows to reconstruct the 3D epi images in analyze from the original dicom (*.dcm) format. I have tried SPM's DICOM import routine, but it works extremely slow. I have also tried using Parallel Desktop (Windows) in Mac environment, again extremely slow, although it works.
Is there any software similar to MRIcro (and as convenient) that reconstructs 3D from 2D on Mac OS?
Thanks,Manish DalwaniSr. PRADept. of PsychiatryUniversity of Colorado