The segmentation, bias correction and spatial normalisation are all
combined within the same model of the data.  I would therefore suggest
just feeding the original data into the model.  If you find that the
bias correction is not doing enough, then change the regularisation
settings.  If there is no intensity nonuniformity artifact, then a
model with heavy regularisation is better (as you are providing prior
knowledge about there being little nonuniformity in the data).  If
there is lots of nonuniformity, then one with less regularisation may
be preferable.

Best regards,
-John