Dear Abigail,

not directly in SPM I'm afraid but maybe that there are toolboxes that
would do so.
Otherwise, if you use the "Results Report" module with "Contrasts" set
to "Inf" and "Print results" set to "yes", it will create a PostScript
file will all your results (file that you can easily convert to a PDF,
with, e.g., www.pdfforge.org, if you are using Windows).

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--