Dear Kyle,

p-values (or q-values) are attributes of local maxima or clusters of a
field, so you can't compute them for any voxel - you might want to read
this whole thread about topological inference:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=SPM;48172147.1005

However, by default, SPM only displays in the results table for each
cluster, the 3 main local maxima that are more than 8mm apart - you can
change this in spm_list.m l.201-202 so that more local maxima are
displayed. Clicking the 'current cluster' button will also give you a
more detailed list (32 local maxima, 4mm apart). Or just type the
following at the MATLAB prompt when looking at results:
>> spm_list('List',xSPM,hReg,Inf,0);

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--