Dear all,

I would like to speak to public bodies who currently permit information to be re-used following the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005.

I am interested in knowing whether you used a records audit to develop an information asset register, what records have you allowed to be re-used and what you have charged.

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Hodge

Corporate Records Manager

Tel:  0151 443 3705  êFax:  0151 443 3780

Knowsley Council êPO Box 36 êArchway Road êHuyton êL36 9FB

P Save a tree . . . please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It may contain privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It must not be distributed without consent. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it and do not take any action based on it.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual sender, and not of Knowsley MBC. Legally binding obligations can only be created for, or be entered into on behalf of, Knowsley MBC by duly authorised officers or representatives.

Knowsley MBC excludes any liability whatsoever for any offence caused, any direct or consequential loss arising from the use, or reliance on, this e-mail or its contents. We believe but do not warrant this this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking and no responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. Knowsley MBC reserves the right to monitor and/or record all e-mail communications through its network in accordance with relevant legislation.