Very succinctly put Chris and a reminder that sometimes acronyms mean different things in different contexts

Regards

David

Vice Chair RMS

"Tinsley, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: The UK Records Management mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

01/09/2010 09:13
Please respond to
"Tinsley, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: RIM / IRM

I hope this doesn't go too far, I can see us getting in to a "front for the liberation of Palestine" no "Palestine liberation front" (thank you Monty Python) situation.

I have consulted my Regional information Manager and done some Research in Motion using my Remote Interface Module. Unfortunately I have had a problem with Isothermal Remnant Magnetisation and had to take Intermediate Remedial Measures giving me a big headache which needed Immediate Release Morphine. So I think the situation is either will do me.

There is an acronym for every occasion we just don't need to get hung up on them.

Chris