I wish we could!  Money, as always, is a problem.  But many people are happy to write for the exposure it gives them.

Wendy

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne King
Sent: 09 September 2010 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Sci com's Billington

As someone who was at Wendy Barnaby’s editorial meeting for People and Science, I think Andy’s email hits the nail on the head.  So should various magazines/websites be paying ‘critics’ to attend various events/activities/exhibitions/etc and review them?

Suzanne

Dr Suzanne King
Director
People Science & Policy Ltd
Argyle House, 29-31 Euston Road,
London, NW1 2SD

Tel office: + 44 (0)20 3102 8136 Mobile: +44 (0)7961 149558

www.peoplescienceandpolicy.com

PSP is a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 3891609

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be the subject of legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses