Hello Jack,
I hope all is well with you. I finally got around to reading the work you've
done in Qatar. I am quite impressed. After reviewing some of the project
wqrite-ups, I am more convinced than ever that our models are not so
divergent. I would welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you at some
point to further enmesh the models. I'm currently thinking of taking a fall
sabbatical to do more of this work on a global stage. I've also submitted a
proposal for AERA SIG. Any feedback from you would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Alan
*Dr. Alan Markowitz
Program Chair- Graduate Teacher Education*
*College of St. Elizabeth*
*(973)290-4328*
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>