Well, Max. Patrick and other cynics, GPS devices are getting more and more
sophisticated every day <g> However, the drivers aren't ... We lag behind.
But you have to update maps which is why we bought a new one. The maps were
going to cost $100, and we would have to pay that every year or so to keep
up to date, whereas our new one, another brand, has FREE renewable maps, up
to four times a year. Only cost $60 more. Much more betterer.

And my apologies for my spelling: 'dieing' for 'dying' - Damn.

I feel the poem needs some oomph, but don't know where or how, so comments
are still appreciated.

Andrew