Many Thanks Louise,

I have now found a solution (Bristol's is too small sadly).

Regards,
Matt

     Click on the image to visit our On-line Museum

  BRLSI
Collections

On 22/09/2010 10:07, Louise Bacon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

We have a freezer if you would like to give Matt my email address. I also think Bristol Museum has a freezer!

Louise

Dr Louise Bacon

Head Collections Conservation & Care

Direct tel.No: +44 (0)20 8291 8682