Dear Economist

Searching Finance Ltd is a new voice in information provision for global finance and economics.

We are excited to announce that our first title covers one of the most important aspects of the future of the financial system: Effective Bank Regulation and Supervision: Lessons from the Financial Crisis, by banking authority Steven I. Davis.

Based on in-depth interviews with more than 30 senior, experienced bankers, regulators, consultants and others deeply involved in the regulatory process, it seeks to answer two key questions:

Which bank regulators around the world have demonstrated relatively superior results in terms of regulatory outcomes?

What lessons for the future can be drawn from their experience? For further details, click here

Steve is the best-selling author of numerous banking industry reports, including: Best Practice in Mergers and Acquisitions; Bancassurance and Best Practice in Banking the Affluent. He has previously published with Palgrave Macmillan, Lafferty Group and VRL Publishing.

This title is available for purchase as an individual copy and as a license for usage and printing by all at your organisation.  To make a single purchase, click here.

I look forward to working with you in the coming months and to helping meet you and your students' information needs.

With best wishes,

Ann Tierney