Welcome to the list, Jean.
I remember your talk at the ICM about the student artwork. It inspired us to do something similar here in Dundee.
Andrew Symon

Dr. Andrew Symon
Senior Lecturer
School of Nursing & Midwifery
University of Dundee
01382 388553
http://dundee.academia.edu/AndrewSymon/

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this email?

>>> Jean Patterson <[log in to unmask]> 23/09/2010 02:47 >>>
Hello everyone
My name is Jean Patterson and I currently teach in midwifery education in both he undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Otago Polytechnic, School of Midwifery in Dunedin, New Zealand. My interests are all things midwifery but I have a particular interest in preserving a primary birthing option for women, particularly in rural areas.
Sincerely
Jean

Jean Patterson, Phd. RM.
Senior Lecturer and Postgraduate Course Co-ordinator
School of Midwifery, Otago Polytechnic
Ph. 0800 800 583

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096