Edmund Fortman's The Triune God (1972) will provide a good bird's eye view for you.  I know Russell Friedman has been doing some work on trinitarian theology in the later Middle Ages, so you might want to look him up in IMB.

For reformation, I always enjoyed John Loeschen's Divine Community (1981).

Jim

Sent from my iPad