Apologies for the delay in mailing copies of our latest report; one of the speakers has still not checked the transcript of his talk. Nevertheless, we intend to release the report this week.

This report, the 35th issue in our ACS report series, has 40 transcripts of papers on visual analysis of chemical data, the future of scholarly communication, chemical entity extraction, biochemical pathways and retrobiosynthesis, and finding synthetic methods, plus six months' worth of news from about 70 companies. The two and a half day symposium on the future of scholarly communication is of particular interest to publishers and information professionals.

You can choose to buy one electronic copy for yourself, or, at little more than the price of two copies, you can license the report for your whole organization. Contents list and order form at http://www.warr.com. Note that the report itself will not be on the Web.

Wendy

Dr. Wendy A. Warr
Wendy Warr & Associates
6 Berwick Court, Holmes Chapel