From: Bibliographic standards in UK libraries on behalf of Ford Davey
Sent: Fri 9/3/2010 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UKMARC

Can anybody help? We currently use BiblioFile for MARC editing, which is fine for MARC21 records; but, we occasionally have the need to create/edit UKMARC records.

Does anybody know of a UKMARC editor? I'm mainly concerned with saving to the correct file formats/extensions

Cheers,

Ford Davey
Cataloguer
Coutts Information Services
Headlands Business Park
Ringwood
Hampshire
BH24 3PB
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1425 471160 Ext. 212
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.couttsinfo.com

Experience the British Library online at http://www.bl.uk/

The British Library’s new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2009/10 : http://www.bl.uk/knowledge

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the mailto:[log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

 Think before you print