Have the confidence to deal with the challenging funding environment - book on Introduction to Fundraising all the theory and practice you need to get going

Date: 30 September 2010
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Venue: YMCA, Central Club, 44 Portland Place, London W1B 1NE

Price: £120 plus VAT

Trainer: Anita van Mil, Hopkins Van Mil

Using sector examples to demonstrate how planning and research are keys to success, Anita will provide you with practical information, including check lists and templates to make fundraising more efficient. Through integrated breakout sessions there is plenty of opportunity to learn from the fundraising experience of others too.  By the end of this fun and interactive day you'll go from a greater understanding of solutions in this funding climate to being able to make effective target approaches to a range of funders.

Package discounts apply to this course if you also sign up to Fundraising from Individuals on 27 January 2011 - so take the first steps on the learning journey and save money too!

Creating Capacity is a social enterprise managed by Hopkins Van Mil, endorsed by the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (MLA)and supported by Renaissance London It delivers high quality learning programmes at an affordable price to ensure the training needs of the sector are sustained for the long-term.  We also offer a range of in-house course, so we can bring the learning to your team direct!  To find out more about our programme visit our website or call Lucy Auger on 07985 659425.

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Learning programmes to develop confidence and inspire the profession now and for the future

Tel: 07985 659425
Email:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web:
www.creatingcapacity.org

www.creatingcapacity.org

Old Lodge . Vincent Square . London SW1P 2PW

Tel: 07985 659425

Email: [log in to unmask]