And to be a little more positive...

I would think that undertaking chartership would be an excellent way to critically reflect on the achievements Toni has no doubt made during her time in the profession to date.  It should put her in touch with a mentor (if she does not already have one) and other networks.

As a recruiter I would see it is a positive approach to evaluating where she might wish to go next and a subject likely to raise interesting questions at interview.

Cilip members can also call on two free careers advice sessions a year which I would expect could be pretty handy.

Cheers

Alan

Alan Fricker
Knowledge & Library Service Manager
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust
Glen Road, London E13 8SL
http://www.newhamuniversityhospital.nhs.uk/library
T: 020 7363 8016

The library comes to you - http://newhamcat.nhslibraries.com <http://newhamcat.nhslibraries.com/>  - Search - Renew - Reserve - all from your desktop

Register online for Knowledge Alerts - the updating service you control
http://www.newhamuniversityhospital.nhs.uk/knowledgealerts