Hello all,

Is anybody using integrated Chip and PIN readers with their self service terminals? If so could they share their experiences with me if possible the costs involved, procedures, minimum transaction fees, IT involvement/security concerns etc?

Id be very grateful to hear any responses and will summarise for the list as appropriate.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew Scrogham

Systems Manager

Newcastle Libraries

Adult and Culture Services Directorate

City Library                            Tel: 0191 277 4154

Charles Avison Building         Fax : 0191 277 4137

33 New Bridge Street West               e-mail [log in to unmask]

Newcastle upon Tyne.            Web www.newcastle.gov.uk/libraries

NE1 8AX

I am currently reading "Birdsong" by Sebastian Faulks

the system manager.

All incoming and outgoing email contents are scanned to ensure they comply with Newcastle City Council's Email Policy.

City of Newcastle website:- http://www.newcastle.gov.uk

Newcastle Schools website:- http://www.newcastle-schools.org.uk

Visit NewcastleGateshead:- http://www.newcastlegateshead.com

Directgov:- http://www.directgov.gov.uk