Good morning.

A couple of issues have cropped up recently and I am wondering if any of you have a band 3 Library assistant doing literature searching?

There are only 2 of us here and the band 3 has recently been upgraded from a 2 and I do not know if I would be able to re-band to a 4 (or even if the person involved would want this?)

I think I already know the answer- but would appreciate confirmation/back up from you lovely peopleJ.

Thanks in advance.

Have a lovely weekend.

Leanne

Leanne Kendrick

Knowledge/Library Services Manager

The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Trust

email:           [log in to unmask]

telephone:     01553 613792

You can now search our catalogue and renew and request material online at https://www.elms.nhs.uk/uhtbin/cgisirsi/0/ST/0/57/49?user_id=KLOPAC

Unless expressly stated otherwise the contents of this message represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the recipient. This does not commit Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Trust (QEHKL.NHS.UK). to any course of action and is not intended to impose any legal obligation upon Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Trust. If received in error, please return to [log in to unmask] and destroy any copies immediately. This footnote also confirms that the contents have been checked for the presence of known computer viruses.