A big thank you to all of you who emailed me with suggestions for my query regarding clinical trials I'm sure they will be very useful

Best Wishes

Louise

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louise Wann
Sent: 21 September 2010 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Clinical Trials[Scanned]

Hello Colleagues,

Does anybody know any good sources for retrieving the details of clinical trials that are at the recruitment stage? I have had a request from a registrar who is looking for open trials concerning ovarian cancer

Many thanks in anticipation

Louise

Louise Wann
Assistant Librarian
Patricia Bowen Library & Knowledge Service
West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
Twickenham Road
Isleworth
Middx
TW7 6AF

Tel: 0208 321 5968
Fax: 0208 321 5408
Email: [log in to unmask]

To access online healthcare resources and to register for an NHS Athens account go to HILO:
http://www.hilo.nhs.uk

For details of the Library Service's Information Skills Training programme go to our training blog:
http://patricabowenlibrarytraining.blogspot.com/

Want to give up smoking or help your patients to give up?

Contact the Stop Smoking Service based at West Middlesex Hospital on 0208 321 5188,

Hounslow Service 0845 111 0155 or Kingston & Richmond Service on 0800 085 2903

are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those

of the author and do not necessarily represent those of West

Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have

received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,

forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify West

Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust by phone, fax or

e-mail ([log in to unmask]).