Good morning,

Thank you to everyone who got back to me about Endnote.

Have a lovely weekend.

Leanne

Leanne Kendrick
Knowledge/Library Services Manager
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Trust
Gayton Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 4ET.

e: [log in to unmask]
t: 01553 613792
f: 01553 613883

You can now search our catalogue,renew and request items online at
https://www.elms.nhs.uk/uhtbin/cgisirsi/0/ST/0/57/49?user_id=KLOPAC

Unless expressly stated otherwise the contents of this
message represent only the views of the sender as
expressed only to the recipient. This does not commit
Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Trust (QEHKL.NHS.UK).
to any course of action and is not intended to impose any
legal obligation upon Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Trust.
If received in error, please return to
[log in to unmask] and destroy any copies immediately.

This footnote also confirms that the contents have been
checked for the presence of known computer viruses.