I hadn't heard about this either, so asked our journal subscription
agent if it applied to us too, with our two Elsevier/Science Direct
subscriptions.  The answer was yes...

Lesley

---------

Lesley Huss

Librarian

South Birmingham Community Health

Smallwood Clinical Library

Moseley Hall Hospital

Alcester Road

Birmingham B13 8JL

Tel: 0121 442 3479

Fax: 0121 442 3573

Website: http://www.base-library.nhs.uk

Intranet: http://pctnet.clinical_library/index.htm

-------

This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to the e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely
on this e-mail.