Hi,

I've been asked to find out if any NHS Trust takes the above package?

If so, did you purchase the individual or institutional subscription?
How is access managed?  Via IP access or do you recycle usernames
between your doctors?

We would also be interested in how well the package is used and how easy
it is to administer.

Thank you

Lynn

Lynn Allan,

E-Resources Librarian,

Library & Knowledge Services, Knowledge, Education and Learning
Division,

University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust

Tel No: 01524 516025                Intranet:
http://uhmb/cd/libknoman/lib <http://uhmb/cd/libknoman/lib>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please forward the message to [log in to unmask] before deleting it.  Comments or opinions expressed in this email are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed do not represent the views of the Trust, its management or employees.
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written within. Thank you for your co-operation